One-Off Invoice Generation
Posted by Tech Support on 27 August 2014 06:30 PM
At times services or products are rendered to a Customer and an invoice is required that is separate from the regular invoice that is generated at the end of the billing period. This feature will now allow an invoice to be provided on demand as needed.
How it Works:
The system will typically create an invoice at the beginning of each month for recurring services and usage that the customer incurred from the previous month. Now the the system will allow for an "Out-of-Turn" Invoice to be generated. This type of invoice will be for something out-side the normal monthly recurring charge or customer usage. Such as for work done and/or for hardware or equipment that was purchased.
This allows the Partners to invoice and collect these non recurring fees without waiting for the next monthly invoice to be generated.
You have a customer that needs an additional phone. You can now generate an Out-of-Turn Invoice for the cost of the new phone. This will not affect the customer's monthly reoccurring or usage charges.
How to Use it:
1. Apply a Manual Charge from the Balance Adjustments tab
2. Check “include into Out-Of-Turn Invoice”.
3. Then click “Save” then click on the “Out-Of-Turn Invoice” option from the menu.
4. Once in the Generate a Out-Of-Turn Invoice page, click “Generate an Out-Of-Turn Invoice”
5. The invoice will now appear and can be downloaded by clicking the view icon or magnifying glass icon.
Leave the "Date" field blank to have the transaction be applied immediately. If you wish to have the transaction occur at a future date, please either enter in a date using the format provided, MM-DD-YYYY or click on the calendar icon to choose a date.
This also applies to Improved Transaction Management.