Grandstream HT-286 Manual config
Posted by on 17 July 2013 02:40 PM
1. Confirm that the power is plugged into the adapter and delivering power.
2. Connect a standard analog phone into Phone Port
3. Pick up the phone and dial (*) 4 times then dial 02.
4. Write down the IP address
5. Open a browser on the same LAN and browse to the IP you wrote down.
6. Default password is “admin”.
7. On the Advanced Settings 1 tab complete the following:
a. Sip server: sip.sipresource.com
b. Sip user ID: Account ID
c. Authenticate ID: Account ID
d. Authenticate Password: Account Service Password
e. Name: User Name
f. Perferred Vocoder:
i. Choice 1: G729
ii. Choice 2-7: PCMU
g. Send DTMF: Uncheck In-Audio, Check via RTP (RFC2833)
8. Click Update
9. Click Basic Settings Tab and adjust the time zone as needed
10. Click Update
11. Click Reboot