When trying to calulate Usage Revenue Cost (Reseller), there are a few things needed.
- Monthly usage, which may differ depending on the customer's usage for a particular month.
- Account Charges, which are $5/month. Check your products' description to see which products have the monthly charges.
- Local DID Charges, which are $1/month.
To find the the customer's monthly usage, do the following:
- Log in to our support page, http://support.clouditsp.com/.
- Once logged in, click on Advanced Report (either from the menu at the top or page options)
- If you don't see the option as noted in the screen shot, please call into support.
- Select the Date Range and select the customer to find the usage.
- For a month, go from the 1st to the 1st of the next month. Example: 2015-01-01 to 2015-02-01.
- This tool will allow you to Download the information as a CSV file.
- Open the CSV file and add the last column called Reseller Cost.
- This number is the customer's usage cost.
- Use =SUM(j2:jX), where X is the last row. Example for this CSV: =SUM(j2:j1406)
- Account fees are $5/month. In this example, we have 4 accounts, however only 3 are using the Extension Product that gets charged the $5/month fee. The Feature Product wouldn't get charged the $5/month.
- DID's are used when creating Accounts and are $1/month. In this example we have 4 DID's for the accounts.
Report in CSV format:
Accounts & DID's:
|Usage (Advanced Report):
|Accts ($5 x 3 Ext):
|DIDs ($1 x 4 DID):
So the cost for this customer in the month of January, is $37.015.
NOTE: These numbers are just examples. Numbers will vary from customer to customer and month to month depending on usage.