Phone's IP Address
Once the base has been powered on and connected to the network, you can find the phone's IP address by dialing "***" to use the IVR menu.
Then press 02 to hear the IP address.
With the phone's IP address, the web interface can now be accessed to configure or provision the phone.
Log in by using the default password "admin".
- To change the time zone, go to Basic Settings tab
- Find Time Zone and set as needed
- Click on Update
- Go to Profile 1 tab
- Enter the Primary SIP Server: sip.sipresource.com
- Select the NAT Traversal to "No, but send keep-alive"
- Find "Preferred DTMF method" and select RFC2833 as priority 1. Priority 2 and 3 can be either SIP INFO or In-audio.
- Find "Preferred Vocoder" and select G729 for choice 1, then PCMU for the remaining choices
- Click Update
- Go to Handsets tab
- Ensure that the handset is enabled by selecting "Yes" for Enable Handset (you can page the handset to confirm which handset is Handset 1)
- Enter in the registration information
- SIP User ID: Account ID (e.g. 17865551234)
- Authenticate ID: Account ID (e.g. 17865551234)
- Authenticate Password: Service Password
- Name: User's Name (John Doe)
- Ensure that the handset is using Profile 1 (configured in steps 1-6)
- Click Update.
- Then Reboot to apply changes.
** Hunting Groups - Set Hunting Group to Active on registered handset. To add Handsets to the huntgroup select the huntgroup that is active.
- Go to Status tab
- See that Handset 1 is now Registered.