Cisco SPA112 Basic Configuration Guide
Posted by Daniel Diaz on 03 November 2016 06:06 PM
Find the IP address of the Cisco SPA-112.
Once logged into the SPA-112 do the following to configure the phone.
Under the Voice Tab select the Line you will configure these services on.
1. Set ‘NAT Keep Alive’ to Yes
2. Enter feature code *98 for Mialbox ID
3. Enter in the host address for the Proxy. sip.sipresource.com.
4. Enter the Ext-Name of the Account
5. Enter the Account Service Password
6. Enter the Account ID
7. Set Preferred Codecs to G729a
8. Set Second Preffered to G711u
Under the Network Setup select the Time Settings Sub Tab
9. Set your proper Time Zone
10. Enter us.pool.ntp.org