Main form (top)
- Customer Name – short name for the customer object; this will be used on the web interface.
- Currency – the currency in which this customer will be billed.
- Opening Balance – a starting balance for the customer; the default is zero.
- Customer Class – Choose the customer class.
Address Info tab
- Email – An email address for the distribution of accounting information. After the billing period is over, a list of xDRs and other statistics will be sent to this address.
- Bcc - Delivery to the specified email address of your account representative a copy of every outgoing email sent to the customer; this may be used for debug and archiving purposes.
Additional Info tab
- Billing period – Frequency of invoice generation. For more details about the different available billing periods, see the 3NG Handbook: VoIP Reseller Billing Overview.
- Send Statistics - Summary only – Deliver a call summary only and do not attach a details file; this could be useful in the case of a large number of calls. Other options are Full Statistics (attach a complete list of xDRs) or Do not send (do not deliver call statistics to this customer via email at all).
Payment Info tab
- Credit Limit – if left empty, then there is no credit limit for this customer.
- Balance Warning Threshold – the customer can be notified by email when his balance is dangerously close to the credit limit and service will soon be blocked. Here you can enter the value for such a warning threshold. This can be entered:
- as a percentage (e.g. 90%). The warning will be sent when the customer’s balance exceeds that percentage of his credit limit. So, if the credit limit is USD 1000.00 and the threshold is 90%, a warning will be sent as soon as the balance exceeds USD 900.00. This is only applicable when the customer has a positive credit limit.
- as an absolute value. The warning will be sent as soon as the balance goes above the specified value.
User Interface tab
- Time Zone – the time zone in which customer will see his xDRs and also that which defines his billing period. For example, if you choose America / New_York here and the billing period is Monthly, it means the billing period will start on the first day of the month, 00:00 New York time.
- Web Interface Language – language to be used on the customer self-care web interface.
Dialing Rules tab
- Dialing Rules listen for what your customer dials then adds or removes digits as needed.
Account Info tab
- Type – Account type; select credit.
- Credit limit – For a credit account, specify the credit limit. If you leave this field empty, it means there is no credit limit for this account (but a customer credit limit may still apply).
- Service Password – The account ID and this password will be used to authenticate SIP server login.
- E-mail – Enter the account owner’s email address here. If he ever forgets his password for the web self-care pages, he will be able to reset it, and a new password will be sent to this email address. You can also just leave this field empty.
- Batch – A batch is a management unit for accounts. If a new batch name is provided in the text field, the created account will be placed into a new batch with the given name. Alternatively, an existing batch could be selected from the drop-down list. If you leave this field empty, the created account will not be tied to any specific batch.
Additional Info tab (optional)
- IP Phone – When using the 3NG auto-provisioning feature, here you may enter the name of the particular Device which this account will be provisioned to. Leave this field empty for basic SIP service, and use manual provisioning instead.
- IP Phone Port – The specific port (phone line) on the Device which this account should be provisioned to (e.g. GrandStream 4104 supports 4 phone lines, so four separate accounts can be provisioned on the same device on different lines). Leave this field empty for basic SIP service, and use manual provisioning instead.
Life Cycle tab (optional)
- Activation date – Account activation date.
- Expiration date – Account expiration date; since we are setting up a postpaid service, which should function for a long time, leave this field blank.
- Life Time – Relative expiration date; since we are setting up a postpaid service, which should function for a long time, leave this field blank.
User Interface tab (optional)
- Login – Account login to web self-care pages. Can be the same as the account ID.
- Password – Password for the web self-care pages.
- Time Zone - When an account owner (SIP services subscriber) accesses web self-care pages to see a list of his calls, we can show the time in the time zone most appropriate for him.
- Web Interface Language – The language to be used on the customer self-care web interface.